The aim of the training is to provide candidates with the working knowledge and skills in the methods of the safe erection and dismantling of basic scaffolds.
• Ability to read/speak English.
• Basic knowledge of safe erection and dismantling of tube and fitting /system scaffold
• Health & Safety legislation & regulations
• Working at heights
• Fall protection
• Types of scaffolds
• Scaffold components
• Proper sequence of erection and dismantling with permissible dimension
• Introduction for inspection of various components of scaffolds
• Identification of hazards associated with scaffolds
• SWL and loading capacity of scaffolds
• Practical exercises
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability