The aim of the training is to provide candidates with the working knowledge and skills in the methods of the safe erection and dismantling of mobile aluminum tower scaffolding and its inspection.
• Ability to speck/read English.
• Basic knowledge of safe erection and dismantling of mobile aluminum tower scaffolding.
• Course Outline
• Legislation and Health & Safety
• Working at heights
• Structure of Mobile Tower Scaffold
• Mobile Scaffold Safety Requirements
• Mobile Aluminum Tower Components
• Assembling of Mobile Aluminum Tower Scaffolding
• Load Classes
• Care and Maintenance
• Mobile Scaffold Hazards
• Practical Session
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability