The aims of the training are to ensure that the delegate gains the required knowledge and understanding of the specific hazards and properties of H²S, and appropriate emergency response actions that should be taken.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
• What is Hydrogen Sulfide
• Where do you find H2S
• Properties of H2S
• Threshold Limit Values & Toxicity Table
• Physiological effects of H2S
• Detection of H2S
• Emergency Response and Contingency Plan
• Protection against H2S hazards
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Hydrogen Sulfide Exposure Level
• Emergency First Aid
• Factors determine the effects of H2S exposure
• Evaluating and ControllingH2S Exposure
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.