The aim of the course is to provide employees with the knowledge and information required to prevent harm from exposure to hazardous substances.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
• Definitions of Occupational Health
• Key duties of employers and employees
• Classification of Health Hazards
• Airborne Contaminant
• The physiological effects of chemical
• Legal control regulations (COSHH)
• Chemical route of entry and health effect
• Managing Chemicals Safely (Identifying chemical in workplace ,SDS, Labels and Hazard Pictograms)
• Chemicals Risk Assessment
• Exposure limits of Chemicals
• Chemical Hazards Control Measures
• Chemical Storage
• Chemical Spill Control
• Emergency Response
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.