The course is intended to provide participants with the basic understanding the risk of fire in the work environment and watching/monitoring any hot work activity in the site.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language and basic knowledge that is sufficient for the performance as overhead crane operator.
• Fire & safety regulations
• Fire watcher duties
• Causes of fire
• Classes of fire
• Fire hazards and Controls
• Definition of hot work and planning of hot work
• PASS principle
• Emergency fire response
• Effective use fire extinguisher
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability