The training is intended to provide candidates with the necessary knowledge on working at height through strict adherence to the current safety system and accepted code of practice.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
• Working at Heights Hierarchy of Control
• Planning of Working at Heights
• Working at Heights Precautions
• Falling Hazards
• Falling Protection
• Personal Fall Arrest Systems
• Types of Anchorage
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.