• Raise the awareness to potential electrical hazards.
• How to recognize electrical hazards.
• Provide ways to eliminate, remove, and prevent electrical hazards in the workplace.
• Emphasizing the extreme importance of observing all electrical safety requirements and practices.
• What to do in the event of an electrical accident.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
• Preferably participants having a previous electrical knowledge.
• Basic Concepts of Electricity
• Hazard Recognition
• Effects of Electricity on the Human Body
• Electrical Hazard Protection
• Work Practices and Hazards Control
• Emergency Response
• Supervisor Responsibilities
• Employee Responsibilities
• Safety Measurements in Construction sites
• Electrical Safety Tips
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.