The aim of the training is to provide candidates with the necessary knowledge of the hazards for working in confined spaces, safe use of tools and equipment, control of hazards and developing an emergency procedure.
• Must be in good physical and psychological condition.
• Be of legal age.
• Ability to read/speak the English language.
• Examples of Confined Spaces
• Hazards of Confined Spaces
• Duty and Responsibility
• Why Working in Confined Spaces is Hazardous?
• Key Elements of Risk Assessment for Confined Spaces
• Control of Confined Spaces Hazards
• Atmospheric Hazards
• Confined Space Entry Permit
• Confined Space General Requirements
• Gas Testing and Monitoring of the Confined Space Atmosphere
• Purging and Ventilation
• Rescue Arrangements
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability