This training programme equips the delegate with knowledge to conduct gas testing within confined spaces and awareness of associated confined space hazards. Delegates will also learn about relevant legislative requirements, gas measuring, monitoring equipment and documenting gas test results.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
• Preferably participants having previous HSE knowledge.
• What is gas testing and air composition
• Introduction of some gases
• Occupational exposure limits and there effect on health
• Fire and flammability range
• Gas testing procedures
• Application of portable gas detectors
• Introduction for gas detector Max XT II
• Bump test and device calibration
• Gas testing in process plant and zones classification
• AGT testing requirements and procedures
• Respiratory protective equipment
• Nitrogen purging
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.
Bosnia and Herzegovina