Course will provide the candidates with the underpinning knowledge, to be able to understand their roles and responsibilities when planning lifting operations, as per current legislation and with compliance of BS 7121.
• Have adequate training experience and be competent to act as an appointed person or focal point nominated by management to be in over-all control of the lifting operations.
• Being experienced of not less than 5 years in the same area of application to carry out the same job.
• Have a good command of the English language
• Have strong administrative and supervisory skills to schedule, monitor and control the "lifting equipment" and personnel lifting operations
• Terms and Definitions
• Legislation HASAWA 1974, LOLER & PUWER
• Roles and responsibilities of personnel involved with lifting operations
• Crane Operation
• Lift categorization
• Types of Slings (Types & Inspection)
• Shackles (Types & Inspection)
• Eye bolts (Types & Inspection)
• Inspection of Chain Block and Lever Block
• Rigging Hitches
• Loads Weight Estimation
• Loads Centre of Gravity (CG)
• Slings Rating and Angles
• Lifting method statement
• Lifting operation risk assessment
• Planning a lifting operation
• Examination (candidates must achieve 75% as a passing mark)
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina