• Gain understanding of the legal provisions concerning lifting operation.
• Understand the effect of hitches and angles in lifting various lifting operations.
• Have knowledge of lifting gear inspection.
• Effectively carry out his duty as a competent rigger.
• At least 21 years of age.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language
• Has a basic rigging and slinging (Rigger I) certificate along with decent knowledge in cranes and lifting operations.
• Rigger duties and responsibilities
• Terms and definitions of various lifting/rigging terminology
• Introduction to various types of slings (webbing slings, wire rope slings and chain slings)
• Pre-use inspection of various types of slings
• Rejection criteria of lifting accessories
• Types of lifting hitches
• Sling angles
• Determining the slings capacity
• Types of Shackles, eye bolts and hooks, chain block , turn buckles and their inspection
• Proper lifting techniques
• Common lifting hazards
• Communication and Hand Signals during Lifting
• Hazards associated with cranes operation
• Practical Session
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina