CQI IRCA 1982
CQI IRCA 1982
30th September & 1st, 7th, 8th, 9th October 2022 |Lead Auditor training course for Occupational Health & Safety Management System based on ISO 45001:2018 | Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm GST
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential OHSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party OHSMS audits. The course meets the training requirements for auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.
Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills in the entire auditing process and get prepared as an OHSMS professional.
• General introduction;
• OHS management principles, vocabulary and ISO 45001 requirements;
• Audit planning;
• Process auditing and audit skills;
• Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
• Audit follow up
Note: Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance.
• Members/supporting personnel of the OHS Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a OHSMS;
• Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the OHSMS implementation; and
• Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline.
Students are expected to have prior knowledge on the following subjects:
• The OHS management principles and concepts: the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle; the purpose and benefits of an OHSMS; a basic knowledge of managing OHS through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control, and compliance with legal and other requirements; relevant national and local OHS legislation and requirements; and terms and definitions in ISO 45001;
• The requirements of ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing a CQI IRCA certified OHSMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
Dr. Ramzi Batanla
The training program is well structured, supported by theory and practice.
Rafael Media Mundo
The training was delivered professionally and very informative for every student.
Muhammad Ali Makhdoom
The training was very good and effective. The trainer (Mr. Balaji), I found him very professional, humble and calm during the
training. The way he teaches the course, it was impressive.
I would like to point that Mr. Balaji delivered the course in an excellent way, made it understandable & easy to collect.
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability