Secure confidential data and information with ISO 27001
• Business Risk managers
• Executive level stakeholders
• Chief Information Security Officer / Chief Information Officer (CISO/CIO)
• Business finance managers
• Business process owners
• Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Risk Manager (s)
• Facilities managers
• Information Security Team
• Compliance Officers & Legal Professionals
• Project, Change Managers & HR Managers
• Basics of risk
• Introduction to risk management program
• Understanding the context of the organization, Risk identification, Risk evaluation, Risk treatment, Review and Monitoring, Communication according to ISO 31000
• Multiple-choice examination consisting of 40 questions. Each question is of one mark.
• A pass is achieved by answering 70% of the questions correctly (minimum 28 out of 40 marks).
• Duration of exam: 60 minutes.
• Mode: Electronic online examination.
• Use of ISO 31000 standard are permitted.
• A participant who scores 70% or above in the online examination will be issued successful completion certificate on “ISO 31000:2018 Certified Professional in Risk Management"
• Unsuccessful candidates will be issued a certificate of attendance