Ensure foods safety across the food supply chain with ISO 22000
28th , 29th , 30th September & 2nd, 3rd October 2021
Level 4 Advance Food Hygiene | Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm GST
Advanced Food Hygiene training is a qualification aimed at managers working or those preparing to work in a food industry. And whose job requires them to have some responsibility for food safety. Candidates are likely to have management responsibilities for an operational team.
This qualification will ensure that persons at management level know their responsibilities regarding food safety management. The qualification will ensure that candidates are trained in accordance with regulatory requirements.
The qualifications will ensure that managers and potential managers receive training in food safety management and the development and implementation of food safety management procedures that is commensurate with their responsibilities. The syllabus covers the subject of food hygiene at a suitable depth to ensure candidates have a thorough knowledge of hazards and controls; the qualification focus on the importance of developing, implementing and monitoring food safety procedures.
• Introduction to Food Safety and Contamination
• Microbiology (Multiplication & Survival Hazards)
• Food borne Illness
• Food Handlers and Personal Hygiene
• Training and Education
• Food Hazards and Controls from Purchase to Dispatch
• The Design and Construction, Cleaning & Disinfection and Pest Control
• Premises and Equipment
• Food Safety Management and HACCP
• The Role of the Manager for ensuring food safety.
• Food Safety Legislation and Enforcement
There will be a written exam at the end of the course
The course is aimed for those who:
• Are managers in food industry.
• Manage food safety management system based on HACCP.
• Are aiming to develop their career in food quality and safety.
• Aspire to become an approve food safety trainer.
• Seeking an international certification in food safety
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions. A written assessment will be conducted at the end of the course.
Maximum number of seats: 10
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina