Ensure foods safety across the food supply chain with ISO 22000
This qualification is aimed at learners who are working at a management level in a food manufacturing/ catering business, quality assurance staff or members of the HACCP team. It would also be useful for trainers, auditors, enforcers and other food safety professionals. It gives learners the skills to assist in the implementation of a HACCP system, to critically evaluate HACCP plans and to understand the importance of having an effective HACCP system in place.
The course is aimed for those who:
• Are HACCP team members within manufacturing, processing, catering and retail food organizations.
• Are managers, supervisors in food industry.
• Are Consultants, Inspectors or auditors in food premises.
• Manage food safety management system based on HACCP.
• Aiming to develop their career in food quality and safety.
• Seeking an international certification in HACCP.
Prior knowledge for the course (advisable):
• Level 4 Food Safety qualification and/or a Level 3 HACCP qualification.
• Level 2 in literacy and numeracy, or equivalent
• Understand the importance of HACCP based food safety management procedures
• Understand how to manage the implementation of HACCP based food safety management procedures
• Understand how to develop HACCP based food safety management procedures
• Understand how to evaluate HACCP based food safety management procedures
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions. A written assessment will be conducted at the end of the course.
Maximum number of seats: 12
Course Timings – 8 AM – 5 PM
Allotment of seats: First come first serve basis
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina