Ensure foods safety across the food supply chain with ISO 22000
25th , 26th , 27th , 28th , 29th August 2021 - Lead Auditor Training Program Food Safety Management System on ISO 22000:2018 | Duration: 5 days | Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm GST
The course is aimed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audits of Food safety management systems against FSSC 22000 ver. 5 (Including ISO 22000:2018) or acceptable equivalent, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO 22003 and ISO 17021. This course satisfies the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA FSMS auditor.
• Purpose of Food safety management system
• Understanding Food Safety Management System/ FSSC 22000 (Including ISO 22000:2018) Auditing
• Audit Planning / Auditing Techniques
• Practical Auditing
• Audit Reporting / Corrective Action Process
• Are food professional aspiring to become FSMS auditors.
• Are food safety team members within a food organization.
• Intend to conduct food safety audits.
• Are aiming to develop their career in food quality and safety.
• Are seeking an international certification in food safety management system.
Students are expected to have prior knowledge:
• Management systems: The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle; The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
• Food safety management: A knowledge of the principles of food safety management including prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002 (All parts) and HACCP; The relationship between food safety management and the provision of safe food products to prevent or minimise adverse effects on human health and the proactive improvement of food safety performance; Awareness of common examples of relevant national and local FSMS legislation and requirements
• ISO 22000: Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000 and the commonly used food safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 22000, which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 22000:2018 Foundation (FSMS) Training course or acceptable equivalent.
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.
Send your enquiry to [email protected] or register on the form.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina