Awareness program on Environment Management System (Based on ISO 14001:2015)
This course helps participants to understand the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements..
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
• Explain the key terms, definitions, and requirements of the standard
• Know and understand the key changes in ISO 14001:2015
• ISO 14001 History
• High Level Structure
• Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
• Key changes in ISO 14001:2015
• Overview of the ISO 14001:2015
• Comparison between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
• Conversion Process and Timeline
This course is specially designed for:
• Management Representative
• EMS or EHS Manager
• ISO 14001 EMS Steering Committee members
• Lead & Internal EMS auditors
• Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 14001 conformance
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
1 Day (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.