BIM Fundamentals through online module-based learning
BIM competence is currently developing into one of the most relevant suitability criteria for tenders. The competitiveness of companies in the construction and real estate industry will be heavily dependent on knowledge of BIM-compliant work in future.
Through this e-learning course, you pick up the fundamentals of the BIM method easily online – wherever you are and at a time that is flexible to suit you, through web-based training and videos. Short, interactive sections of training and a clearly structured modular design make it easy for you. With the integrated knowledge tests, you can immediately check your newly acquired knowledge and repeat learning units if necessary.
Real-life BIM examples guarantee that the course offers practical application. The training is based on ISO 19650 from 2019 and covers the curriculum according to the VDI 2552 directive, page 8.1.
Duration of the training: 420 minutes (8 Modules)
Login access duration: 30 days
Learning mode: Self-Paced
• You acquire extensive knowledge of the BIM method.
▪ You increase your competence with regard to information processing of building data over the entire life cycle.
Topics to be covered in this BIM Basics course include:
The BIM e-learning consists of a total of 8 modules. The learner can go through this in a self-determined sequence. BIM Basics – Online Training contains a varied format mix of videos, WBT modules and podcasts. Within the learning units, the learner has the opportunity to review his acquired knowledge in short quizzes.
The cumulative duration of the programme is 420 minutes, after which you will be required to pass a quiz to receive your internationally recognised e-certificate with a unique ID.
This course is specially designed for:
• Managing directors, managers, builders, building contractors, architects, structural engineers, manufacturers of building products
▪ Specialist planners, surveyors, project controllers, project developers, and asset, property and facility managers
▪ In-house technicians and craftspeople
▪ Novices who check and prepare BIM implementation in the company
▪ People responsible for BIM from the company
Designing the course content and structure are domain experts from TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board. Our team of technical experts at TÜV SÜD developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements
This assures you that the course has been created under meticulous instruction, introducing you to diverse perspectives and best practices in the relevant standards.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
Bosnia and Herzegovina