CHANGE YOUR FUTURE WITH TÜV SÜD’S SUSTAINABILITY SOLUTIONS
If your company is planning on enhancing its corporate social responsibility practices, TÜV SÜD has the skills and experience to help you achieve your goals. Drawing on our own experience of prioritizing sustainability – as well as helping countless customers do the same by guiding them towards the circular economy – we have a strong understanding of how to help your business achieve its sustainability goals.
We provide you with qualified sustainability experts who know how to apply sustainability concepts to your business, provide reliable advice on environmental standards in your country and customers’ jurisdictions, and offer innovative and cost-effective methods for developing sustainable design.
Our sustainability services include:
- Guidance on improving the built environment above and beyond standard minimum requirements.
Environmental and sustainability solutions
- Support for manufacturers and OEMs looking to improve their processes and meet customer expectations for environmentally friendly products.
- Expertise in the design and the implementation of electric vehicles and charging infrastructure, and further services to test against regulatory standards in this industry.
- We provide a wide range of services to ensure wind farms, photovoltaic plants, energy storage facilities, hydrogen technologies and power grids, as well as components, are safe, secure and compliant.
Energy efficiency in buildings
- Our energy efficient building services include green building certifications, energy audits, carbon footprint, compliance assessments and inventory management.
Building Information Modelling management
- BIM is a new approach to building design that can significantly improve a building’s environmental efficiency. Our BIM services are helping AEC firms take advantage of this new approach.
- Environmental testing assesses how your product performs under ‘real world’ conditions. As the planet’s environment changes, our services help you assess how your products will react to extreme weather, rising temperatures and other changes.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Audits & Trainings – TÜV SÜD conducts audits and training on companies for Business Social Compliance Initiative, Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production, SEDEX and Code of Conduct. Furthermore, we can also help you to validate your sustainability report according to international standards such as AA1000, GRI, ISO 26000, and the certification of management systems worldwide.
Please, do not hesitate to get in touch with us to receive more information and details on our sustainability services using our contact form here.
Mapping the UN’s sustainable development goals to our business
First announced in 2015, the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals are a set of 17 specific targets intended to contribute to a better, more sustainable future for all.
At TÜV SÜD, we are covering multiple SDGs with our service segments auditing and system certification, inspection, testing and product certification, advisory, and training.
Our experience with every SDG throughout the business lifecycle means we can support your organization to achieve corporate social responsibility initiatives as well as accomplish self-defined sustainability targets.
Find out more about the SDGs we help to address with our services below.