Functional safety ensures that safety risks due to hazards caused by dysfunctional behavior of systems are reduced to an acceptable level. These safety risks are increasing in the rail industry as rail technology is becoming more and more complex. This is owing to the fact that both hardware and software are interacting in different ways and components are being sourced from multiple markets.
In this complimentary on-demand webinar, TÜV SÜD’s expert will deliver a presentation on top myths about Railway RAMS and SIL. To view the webinar, fill-up the adjacent form now.
the webinar will COVER the below points
- What is the difference between safety & functional safety?
- Myths about SIL achievement, is it just a THR number
- Approach of attaining a particular SIL Level
- How to prepare Safety Case tricks!
- Gain insights - to ensure software, hardware and all components used in a railway product interact in a safe and robust way
- Increase customer/stakeholder confidence – by demonstrating your compliance against all relevant CENELEC standards - EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129
- Save time and money - by discovering potential conceptional flaws and operational errors as well as hardware and software failures early
Learn more about our Functional safety trainings for the Rail industry.