A curtain wall is a building facade in which the outer walls are non-structural. Typically designed with extruded aluminium members and infilled with glass, they are widely used for its aesthetically architectural appeal and they allow natural light into the building. As a protection against weathering, there is a need to consider its design requirements such as: thermal expansion and contraction; building sway and movement; water diversion; and thermal efficiency for cost-effective heating, cooling and lighting in the building.
To help you understand the design requirements, performance, safety and reliability of the facades. Our expert will cover all the key aspects over a complimentary webinar. Fill in the form on the right to watch the on-demand webinar now.
1. Evolution of a façade
2. Failures and successes behind projects
3. Types of lab façade testing
4. The common issues general public faces
5. Advantage and the types of on-site façade testing
6. Other related tests – Acoustic, Fire and Mechanical, etc.