Irrigation systems are extremely important to agricultural activities. With a pool of cross-disciplinary experts with extensive experience in supporting irrigation program, TÜV SÜD provides a complete suite of assessment, project management as well as quality control and assurance solutions to ensure better water management and enhanced crop growth. TÜV SÜD supports you to safeguard you competitiveness through cost savings from more efficient water usage and maintaining a better ground water level throughout the year.
- Construction supervision and project management
- Assessment of drainage planning & impact assessment
- Quality control and quality assurance of all civil and electromechanical works and related works
- Quality control and quality assurance of civil works, head works, pressure mains, main canal and distributaries including EWE, Banking, CM & CD Works, CC Lining etc.
- Third party quality control and quality assurance of all civil works, pipelines & allied works, hydro mechanical works etc.
- Third party quality control and quality assurance consultancy for rehabilitation of tank system and implementation of tank safety water supply
- Quality control and quality assurance consultancy for ponds, canals & reservoirs, rehabilitation of water tank systems and implementation of tank safety systems
Your benefits at a glance
- Avoid expensive reworking, faults and downtime through identification of faults or potential failures at an early stage
- Manage your risks and liability by working with TÜV SÜD who has unrivalled knowledge of technical guidelines, regulations and standards
- Access multi-disciplinary engineering know-how through a single partner