The Halal Food Certification Audit of client’s Cosmetics (And other manufacturing materials) is one of the means for providing assurance that the certified products meet the requirements of the Islamic Shariah. TÜV SÜD Middle East LLC has developed its Halal certification system to comply with any of the relevant standards.
Why Choose TÜV SÜD?
TÜV SÜD is an internationally accredited certification body for various management systems. We have the know-how to audit and certify a wide range of internationally recognised management systems related to quality, environment, energy, safety, risk, health, education, business continuity and social responsibility. In various sectors and industries such as automotive, rail, aerospace, mechanical engineering, information technology, banking and finance and healthcare.
TÜV SÜD is one of the largest providers of testing and certification services, with a strong reputation for independence and impartiality. Our scope of testing and compliance is widely known throughout the industry. In addition, our marks for product tests and certification are instantly recognized by authorities and users as a clear indication that your product complies with requirements.
- Valid UAE Industry/Trade License.
- Test Report from recognized laboratory (accredited ISO 17025) as per the requirement of the UAE.S GSO 2055-4
- Certificate of Export and/or Authenticated Free Sale Certificate from the country of origin.
- Product composition & ingredients concentration report issued by the Manufacturer.
- Documented proof of using any of the internationally accepted quality management systems, in addition to any of the product safety management systems, or Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as per UAE.S GSO ISO 22716 or any other GMP approved by ESMA related to the Halal product that are globally applicable and acceptable to the Authority.
- List of ingredient
- List of Finished Product
- Vicinity Map of the Factory
- Representative artwork, Label of the product.
- Brief Description of Manufacturing Process & Plant Equipment Lay-out in the form of a Halal System Plan (HSP)
- Certificates of Raw Materials & Packaging Materials from the suppliers ensuring their Halal Origin.
- Electronic Declaration of Conformity.
Scope of Products
- Leather Products