Ensure compliance and gain access to international markets
The ASME Code is a leading standard for pressure equipment and components worldwide. It establishes the requirements for manufacturer certification and quality assurance. In addition, the ASME Code sets rules for the design, materials, manufacturing, inspection, testing and operation of boilers and pressure vessels (including power boilers, heating boilers, nuclear facility components, fibre-reinforced plastic pressure vessels and transport tanks).
The ASME Code is recognised in the U.S., Canada and over 100 other countries. Manufacturing, repairing or altering your pressure equipment in accordance with the Code helps you to access opportunities in these markets. Affixing the ASME certification mark to your pressure equipment inspires greater confidence among your business partners, end users and authorities. It is regarded as the hallmark of acceptance and certification that indicates conformity to the Code.
TÜV SÜD is a partner of ARISE BIIC – an ASME accredited U.S. authorised inspection agency (AIA). Authorised via ARISE BIIC, our ASME inspectors (AIs) offer comprehensive and efficient support on all aspects of the ASME Code. Benefit from our expertise in:
- Section I (Power Boilers)
- Section II (Materials)
- Section III (Nuclear Facility Components)
- Section IV (Heating Boilers)
- Section V (Non-Destructive Examination)
- Section VIII, Div. 1, 2 and 3 (Pressure Vessels)
- Section IX (Welding and Brazing Qualifications)
- Section X (Fibre-Reinforced Plastic Vessels)
- Section XI (Rules for In-Service Inspection of Nuclear Power Plant Components)
- Section XII (Rules for Construction and Continued Service of Transport Tanks)