What is BlueRegistry Database
Information is an asset. Just like any other business asset, it must be well-managed. Many businesses struggle to document and manage their information on carbon credits from voluntary activities and renewable energy certificates. TÜV SÜD’s BlueRegistry addresses this problem.
BlueRegistry is an online open platform that enables traceable evidence of ownership and origin to be supplied for tradeable certificates. This creates transparency preventing double selling and offering certainty to market players.
BlueRegistry is ideal for:
- Project owners and developers of emission reduction projects certified as per the VER+ standard
- Traders of VER+ carbon credits
- Companies striving for carbon neutrality
- Producers, users and traders of TÜV SÜD-certified or confirmed electricity from renewable energy sources
Your benefits at a glance
- Adds value to carbon credits and certificates for electricity produced from renewable sources
- Enables information on credits and certificates to be managed in a traceable manner.
- Manage your carbon credit and renewable energy certificate portfolio with ease
- Access detailed information on activity that has generated credits and the corresponding verification process
- Rely on a robust platform with the reliability and flexibility you need. BlueRegistry enables credit documentation to be withdrawn if credits are sold to a buyer holding an account with another register. Credits can also be permanently retired (e.g. carbon neutrality). Retired credits will be published in a list.
- Benefit from independent management that does affect ownership of credits and certificates in any way.