Introduced in March 2018, ISO 45001 marks a significant step forward in the overall effort to improve occupational health and safety (OHS) worldwide. Published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the standard enables organisations to proactively improve injury prevention and reduce ill-health, while protecting their longevity. To survive in today’s competitive global marketplace, organisations must proactively manage all types of risk to the business, and the issue of occupational health and safety is no exception.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ISO 45001 CERTIFICATION?
- ISO 45001 will provide new impetus for occupational health and safety practices in your organisation
- It will help improve safety for employees and contractors
- It will create additional opportunities for protecting and promoting worker’s health and performance, as well as a sustainable improvement of employee motivation
THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATION BY TÜV SÜD
- TÜV SÜD is an internationally accredited certification body for a wide range of ISO standards, including ISO 45001. We have an extensive experience in auditing and certifying against ISO management systems
- During a certification process, TÜV SÜD’s independent and qualified auditors apply the following techniques:
- Document review: Evaluation of an organisation’s requirements and/or documentation to ensure the systematic control of all processes relevant to ISO 45001
- On-site-audit: Verification, in the form of interviews and on-site inspection at the customer’s premises, that the requirements of ISO 45001 are being implemented effectively. This includes checking processes based on records kept by the organisation such as available measurement results, minutes of meetings, training and qualification records, complaints management and records, and the resulting improvement projects instigated by the organisation
- In addition to offering comprehensive evaluations and reports, we can provide you with our TÜV SÜD certification mark, which is globally recognised and synonymous with quality and safety
Fill-in the adjacent form to download the ISO 45001 whitepaper.