ABOUT THE COURSE
This ISO 28000 implementer course is designed to provide the expertise necessary to support organisations in implementing and maintaining a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) based on ISO 28000:2007. This training is fully compliant with the ISO 28004 standard (SCSMS Implementation Guide).
Duration: 4 - day course
This course is also available under the Sustainability-as-a-Service (SaaS) Programme.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Better understand the ISO 28000 Security Management System
- Know the concepts and requirements of ISO 28000 Security Management System
- Understand the Security Management System implementation process
- Benefit from the approaches and practical tips to identify, evaluate and leverage efficiency potentials and to realise associated cost savings
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Refresher understanding of ISO 28000 Security Management System requirements
- Documentation for ISO 28000 Security Management System
- Plan for implementing Security Management System
- Establish baseline and Security Management Indicators
- Implementation of Security Management System
- Preparing for Security Management System Certification
- Practical case studies and workshops involving real-life examples
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
This course is specially designed for:
- A project manager or consultant who wants to prepare and accompany the organization in implementing a SCSMS
- ISO 28000 auditor wants to fully understand the SCSMS implementation process
- Those responsible for supply chain security compliance within an organization
- Member of the supply chain security team
- Technical professionals looking to prepare for supply chain security or SCSMS project management roles
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD. With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at [email protected].
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.