ISO 22301 is an international framework that has been developed to help businesses identify potential threats to critical business functions and design a business continuity management plan. The standard helps companies build effective backup systems and processes to safeguard against theft, natural disasters, disease outbreaks, terrorist attacks and other extraordinary incidents. ISO 22301 specifies the requirements to plan, implement, monitor, review and improve a company’s business continuity management system, thereby minimising the impact of disruptions.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ISO 22301 CERTIFICATION?
- ISO 22301 certification provides formal business continuity guidelines that will keep your organisation operational during and following a disruption
- The BCMS audit and certification seeks to minimise the impact to critical business functions, ensuring they are still capable of being delivered or recovered promptly
- ISO 22301 business continuity management certification also helps you avoid loss of revenue and customers should a major problem occur
ISO 22301 CERTIFICATION FROM TÜV SÜD
- As an internationally recognised certification body, TÜV SÜD offers auditing and certification for ISO management systems including ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
- TÜV SÜD’s dedicated and experienced auditors possess the accreditation and experience to perform combined auditing exercises and can support you with proficiency in your local language and knowledge of the local market
- Our auditors follow a strict code of conduct that assures you and your customers of our complete independence and professionalism
- In addition, our TÜV SÜD certification mark provides you with international recognition and demonstrates your commitment to quality and stable operations
Fill-in the adjacent form to download ISO 22301 Infosheet and understand the BCMS certification requirements: