WHAT YOU'LL GAIN BY ENROLLING FOR THIS COURSE?
- Globally recognised ISO 14064 Lead Implementer Certificate
- Access to our community of experts for strategic guidance and continuous improvement
- Appreciate what ESG covers and understand how Climate Change have led to increasing environmental threats and biodiversity risk, and social risk including diversity and inclusion
- Understand the issues of ethics and fiduciary duties of board and senior management in providing good governance to address ESG challenges
- Gain an understanding of the role of governments and enterprises in addressing ESG, and how companies can integrate ESG in Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Learn how to apply suitable qualitative and quantitative tools to address ESG issues
- Know ESG applications in identification, quantification, mitigation, reporting and disclosure with reference to ISO14064-1:2018 Standard
- Learning through case studies & exercises
ABOUT CERTIFICATION IN ESG RISK MANAGEMENT TRAINING
This ESG Risk Management training covers the concept and understanding of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), and the ESG risk management applications across different sectors.
2 days instructor-led training.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is ideal for board and senior management members, head of departments, risk management professionals, professionals who are accountable and responsible for strategic, operational, financial and compliance of ESG risks.
EXAMINATION & CERTIFICATION
Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the training course.
Get in touch with us to know more.