Innovation in Facade Access
Building owners and tenants have high performance expectations from ‘modern’ and iconic building envelopes but they must be kept clean and well maintained. Maintainability will be ongoing over the life of the building and one of the key aspects when detailing the façade and determines the budget attributed to the façade package.
Modern façade material requiring regular cleaning and maintenance to warrant performance entails working at height. Where the building surfaces and services are beyond the nominal reach; roof or ground based façade access strategy and / or techniques will be required to achieve safe and efficient cleaning.
Façade access is not limited to tall structures constructed of specific material for example glass, it is applicable to all kinds of building and structure. Cleaning and maintenance strategies determines the frequency at which access must be provided for periodic cleaning and long-term maintenance and the capacity of the access equipment resulting in determining permanently installed or temporary access equipment.
Pre Tender: Design Services
• Concept Design
• Schematic Design (Planning)
• Detailed Design
• Tender Documentation
• Bidding & Negotiations (Tender Analysis)
Post Tender: Construction
• Administration & Supervision Services
• Factory Inspections
• Installation Supervision
• Material Submittals Review
• O&M Manual Review
• Shop Drawings review
• Testing & Commissioning Review
• Defects liability Period Inspections
• TÜV SÜD provides façade access design and consultancy services across a wide variety of sectors, including Retail, Commercial, Leisure, Healthcare, Education, Industrial and Residential. We have a wealth of experience working on an enviable portfolio of projects from small scale to major iconic developments.
• Façade access consultancy can be delivered as standalone service or as part of a TÜV SÜD integrated project scope. We also work closely with several independent and multidisciplinary façade and MEP consultants.
• Early involvement during conceptual stage enables us to enhance the functionality of the space. Using extensive in-house tools, knowledge and understanding of our niche industry, our design integrates the latest technologies resulting in practical, cost effective and holistic strategy whilst satisfying the architects and the client aspirations.
Can geometry be the key driver to sustainable construction?
Learn about the origin, growth and benefits of BIM and how TÜV SÜD can assist in its implementation.
Chọn vị trí
Bosnia and Herzegovina