Event Scheduled: On Request
Learning Mode: Online
(see more details below)
Recent disruptive incidents for the financial sustainability and business continuity of companies have made entrepreneurs and managers aware of the need to plan, implement and continuously improve risk management strategies. Awareness has grown about how serious the effects of underestimating risks and being unprepared for potentially disruptive incidents can be for organizations.
Events that, at first glance, may appear extremely unlikely such as pandemics, global financial crises, environmental disasters, earthquakes, floods, cyber-attacks, major fires, can occur suddenly and without any warning.
It is essential for the survival of organizations and the protection of their value that they adopt business continuity management strategies and continuously evaluate their adequacy and effectiveness.
The managerial strategies and operational tools aimed at developing the ability of companies to plan, implement and continuously improve their ability to respond to destabilizing events constitute the purpose of business continuity management system and are the subject of the ISO 22301:2019 standard.
The course aims to provide participants with the knowledge of the risk management methodology and the main risk assessment techniques, the setting of the Business Impact Analysis and the implementation of the business continuity management system in accordance with ISO 22301:2019.
Who will benefit?
The course is aimed at entrepreneurs, managers, consultants, auditors.
The course includes two modules during which the following topics will be addressed.
Module 1 (day 1):
- Introduction to the fundamental concepts of risk management according to ISO 31000:2018
- The risk assessment process:
- context analysis,
- identification of risks,
- risk analysis
- risk evaluation
- risk treatment,
- monitoring and review of risks
- Selection of techniques for risk assessment, with reference to ISO 31010:2019
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) as a technique for assessing the risks associated with potentially disruptive incidents.
- Exercises and discussions during the discussion of each topic
Module 2 (day 2):
- Introduction to the fundamental concepts of business continuity
- ISO 22301:2019, presentation of the business continuity management system requirements
- Exercises and discussions related to each topic
- Final test (optional) for evaluating the effectiveness of training and the achievement of training credits
It is advisable to have the theoretical basis, or a minimum work experience, in the application of management systems.
- Handout, containing the slides projected during the course, in case of online courses it will be provided in electronic format;
- Notebook for didactic use (where applicable), containing a copy of the standards necessary for the training course, to be returned at the end of the course. In order to respect copyright, all the standards of online courses can be provided for consultation only through access to a dedicated portal. For a higher quality of teaching and preparation for exams (where applicable) it is advisable that participants purchase the reference standard directly from the official UNI store http://store.uni.com/catalogo/index.php/ or request a copy within their own organisation.
- Certificate of competence, in case of successful result of the final test
- Certificate of attendance, in case of unsuccessful result of the final test
Editions will be planned on request (and published on this page).
580,00 € (per participant).
Training in English Language
Go back to the Main Page