Event Scheduled: On Request
Learning Mode: Online
(see more details below)
To provide the attendees with the theoretical knowledge of the standard ISO 22301 and with the essential techniques to carry out an audit of a BCMS on behalf of a certification body, or a second party audit.
Who will benefit?
Expected attendees include business continuity managers, risk managers, consultants, auditors, other professionals who are interested to improve their professional skills in the field of BCMS audit.
- HLS - high-level structure, identical core text, common terms and core definitions
- Risk management, presentation of ISO 31000 guidelines
- Risk assessment techniques, a quick overview of ISO 31010
- presentation of some commonly used risk assessment techniques, i.e.FMEA, probability-consequences matrix, business impact analysis (BIA)
- BIA as a key tool in business continuity management systems
- Presentation of ISO 22301:2019 business continuity management systems – requirements
- ISO/IEC TS 17021-6 requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems – competence requirements for auditing and certification of BCMS
- Summary of the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1
- The audit process of a BCMS, according to ISO 19011:2018 “guidelines for auditing management systems”
- Audit programme (theory and exercise)
- Audit planning (theory and exercise)
- Audit checklist (theory and exercise)
- The opening meeting
- Audit sampling and collection of audit pieces of evidence (theory and exercise)
- Audit findings (theory and exercise)
- Audit report (theory and exercise)
- The closing meeting
- Corrective actions and follow-up audit (theory and exercise).
A previous experience in the application of management systems is an advantage for the attendee.
- Handout, containing the slides projected during the course, in case of online courses it will be provided in electronic format;
- Notebook for didactic use (where applicable), containing a copy of the standards necessary for the training course, to be returned at the end of the course. In order to respect copyright, all the standards of online courses can be provided for consultation only through access to a dedicated portal. For a higher quality of teaching and preparation for exams (where applicable) it is advisable that participants purchase the reference standard directly from the official UNI store http://store.uni.com/catalogo/index.php/ or request a copy within their own organisation.
- Certificate of competence, in case of successful result of the final test
- Certificate of attendance, in case of unsuccessful result of the final test
Editions will be planned on request (and published on this page).
970,00 € (per participant).
Training in English Language
Go back to the Main Page