Event Scheduled: On Request
Learning Mode: Online
(see more details below)
Provide the theoretical and operational knowledge to perform the assessment of the correct implementation and effectiveness of a Management System for Supply Chain Security in accordance with the standard ISO 28000.
Who will benefit?
Assessors and potential assessors of S.G. Supply Chain Security, Managers of Company Management Systems, Consultants and Designers of Supply Chain Security Management Systems.
- The international scenario
- The ISO 28000 standard
- PDCA, Process Approach and Risk Based Thinking
- General Requirements
- Supply Chain Security Management Policy (with exercises)
- Stakeholders (with exercises)
- Risk Identification and Assessment (with exercises)
- Risk Management Principles
A Certificate of Attendance will be provided at the end of the course.
- Handout, containing the slides projected during the course, in case of online courses it will be provided in electronic format;
- Notebook for didactic use (where applicable), containing a copy of the standards necessary for the training course, to be returned at the end of the course. In order to respect copyright, all the standards of online courses can be provided for consultation only through access to a dedicated portal. For a higher quality of teaching and preparation for exams (where applicable) it is advisable that participants purchase the reference standard directly from the official UNI store http://store.uni.com/catalogo/index.php/ or request a copy within their own organisation.
Editions will be planned on request (and published on this page).
390,00 € (per participant).
Training in English Language
Go back to the Main Page