Obiettivo del corso
The objectives of the course: Compliance with PCI DSS Requirement 12.6 for security awareness; Application of PCI DSS security policies in the enterprise; General understanding of PCI compliance through practical insights; Cost reduction; Collection of training points for PCI controls. Please find a short introduction to our e-learning "PCI Security Awareness" in the video below:
PCI Data Security Standard Awareness Training is an e-learning course, which corresponds to Requirement 12.6 of the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). The objectives of the course:
- Compliance with PCI DSS Requirement 12.6 for security awareness
- Application of PCI DSS security policies in the enterprise
- General understanding of PCI compliance through practical insights
- Cost reduction through e-learning
- Collection of training points for PCI controls
Principali argomenti trattati
- Credit card payment
- PCI DSS
- Security Controls
The training was designed for employees, including managers, who work in organizations that must adhere to the PCI DSS. The objective is to increase the security awareness of the employees. This will help organizations improve their security and reduce the risk of cardholder misuse. Everyone can benefit from the training. No special PCI knowledge is required.
To prepare for this course, you should read two documents available at the PCI Council Document Library. PCI DSS PCI DSS Glossary For additional reading, the complete document library of the PCI Council can be found here.
System requirements Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
- Firefox Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content. What is included with the course? Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course. Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime? Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days). Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course? Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist. Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment? Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation. What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period? The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course. If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected] To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
The training was designed for employees, including managers, who work in organizations that must adhere to the PCI DSS. The objective is to increase the security awareness of the employees. This will help organizations improve their security and reduce the risk of cardholder misuse. Everyone can benefit from the training, no special PCI knowledge is required.