Obiettivo del corso
- Know the different types of Sexual Harassment
- Understand the link between PoSH and Compliance
- Apply prevention measures
Please find a short introduction to our e-learning "Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH)" in the video below:
This course will help you to understand all aspects of Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH) at workplaces based on the handbook on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace, (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 Government of India, Ministry of Women and Child Development, November 2015. You will discover what behaviours constitute sexual harassment, what the impact of such behaviours is and what to do when sexual harassment occurs.
Principali argomenti trattati
- Know about Sexual Harassment Act and Compliance
- Understand Types of Sexual Harassment
- Identify Prevention and Prohibition measures
- Make use of Redressal Procedures adopted
Durata accesso365 Days
This course is intended for any user who can be a worker/ an employee/ an employer/ an executive/ a board member/ HR/ vendor/ CEOs / CA / CS / CLOs / ICC Members / Local Complaints Committee and for all those who want to be aware about Sexual Harassment & its Prevention.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.