Obiettivo del corso
- Foundation and principle of six sigma and lean methodology
- Stages of project identification and stages of project management basics
- Data collection plan and qualitative and qualitative data and their various types and techniques
- Eliminate waste through lean tools
- Evaluate risk through failure effect analysis
- Identify root causes of a problem using 5 why, process mapping and force field analysis tools
- Explain the basic distribution types and variations involved in data analysis
- Identify common and special cause variations
- Explain correlation and regression
- Explain the types of hypothesis
Lean Six Sigma offers a set of tools to solve process issues whether a process is inefficient, too costly, or is not contributing as it should have to revenue generation or other business goals. LSS is used for any process in any field or discipline and will help in improving contribution to a current or future employer.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is for those who are new to six sigma and who has passion to develop basic knowledge of Six Sigma. A six-sigma project is divided into five phases: Six Sigma Fundamentals, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control. This course will explain about the principle, stages of project management, data collection, failure effect analysis and many more.
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Define Phase
- Measure Phase
- Analyze Phase
- Improve and Control Phases
Durata Corso270 minutes
Durata accesso365 Days
This course can be attended by all college students from any discipline / subjects.
Each participant will receive a personalised licence to use the e-learning course content valid for 365 days.
Special discount conditions for companies purchasing license packages.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.