Obiettivo del corso
The ISO 14001 standard provides a systematic framework for integrating environmental management practices by supporting environmental protection, pollution prevention, waste minimization, as well as energy and materials consumption reduction.
Please find a short introduction to our e-learning "ISO 14001:2015 Awareness" in the video below:
Our ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness Course is designed to introduce you to the basics of setting up an EMS—from understanding the areas of commitment of your top management to learning how to implement a life cycle perspective.
Get up to speed on the essential requirements of an environmental policy and what factors you should consider when documenting information required by the standard. In this course, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of EMS through the convenience of self-paced learning designed with the same meticulous standards as a traditional classroom training.
Principali argomenti trattati
- Provide an overview of an Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Discuss a step-by-step process to successfully set up an EMS
- Share the risks that affect compliance
- Review management team responsibilities in operating an effective EMS
Durata Corso60 Minutes
Durata accesso365 Days
This course is specially designed for:
- Top management
- EMS managers and officers
- EMS internal auditors
- Personnel in charge of environmental compliance policies
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
Upon completion of this course attendees will be able to:
- Understand key concepts contained in ISO 14001:2015
- Recognize factors you should consider when documenting information required by the standard