Obiettivo del corso
- Know the key concepts of CSR
- Understand and interpret the concepts
- Understand some application tools
The course is also available in Italian language.
The course aims to:
- Provide basic and concrete input to employees and partners to raise awareness of social responsibility and sustainability promoted within the company
- Offer an overview of what Corporate Social Responsibility means and “how” and “why” a CSR strategy is set up
- Support interested parties to engage in a project linked to sustainability issues
- Concepts of sustainability and CSR
- CSR elements, towards a CSR strategy:
- Materiality analysis
- Stakeholder engagement
- Definition of Priority
- The course is enriched with intermediate tests and in-depth studies
- Certificate of attendance from the TÜV Italia Akademie
Principali argomenti trattati\n *Concepts of sustainability and CSR\n *CSR elements, towards a CSR strategy: #Materiality analysis #Stakeholder engagement #Definition of Priority #Implementation #Monitoring #Communication *The course is enriched with intermediate tests and in-depth studies*Certificate of attendance from the TÜV Italia Akademie\n \n\n
Durata Corso60 Minutes
Durata accesso365 Days
This course is specially designed for CSR Manager, Communications and Marketing Managers, Management System Managers and all the people who need to raise awareness of corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
Each participant will receive a personalised licence to use the e-learning course content valid for 365 days.
Special discount conditions for companies purchasing license packages.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.