Obiettivo del corso
- An overview of the themes of diversity, equity, and inclusion, including an overview of the history, the international conventions, and the standards in the field.
- An in-depth understanding of the importance of the integration of diversity principles in organizations to achieve a competitive advantage, improve workplaces and create a better society
- An understanding of key diversity-related issues such as unconscious bias and other barriers to the introduction of diversity
- Core competencies to understand how organizations can be rewired to integrate diversity, equity and inclusion and what people can do to facilitate the process.
The course (also available in Italian language) aims to:
- Increase awareness on the topic of Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by placing it in the wider context of organizational competitiveness and of sustainability strategies
- Introduce the concepts that are included in Diversity, describe how they might relate to our everyday life, to society, and to the functioning of organizations
- Provide an overview on the integration of Diversity principles in organizations especially focusing on “why” and “how” to integrate them
- Provide practical applications of the concepts through exercises and examples
- Introduction on the concepts of Diversity and Inclusion both from a personal and from an organizational perspective
- A brief history of diversity, including international conventions and standards that helps to introduce the impacts that the lack/presence of Diversity can have on people, on business and on sustainability
- Key diversity related issues that act as barriers to the implementation of diversity principles in organizations: practical applications and examples
- How to introduce Diversity and Inclusion in organizations and how to help people consider these principles in their daily lives and jobs
- The course is enriched with optional content and interactive exercises.
- Certificate of attendance on passing of assessment at end of the course.
Durata Corso30 minutes
Durata accesso365 days
This course is specially designed for:
CSR Managers, Sustainability Managers, Management and Strategic Consultants, Human Resources managers.
Each participant will receive a personalised licence to use the e-learning course content valid for 365 days.
Special discount conditions for companies purchasing license packages.
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.