Obiettivo del corso
This digital course aims to provide learners with in-depth knowledge of setting up an Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS). Learners will leave with an understanding of the purpose and benefits of this standard, as well as how to apply the requirements in their organization, which will minimize the risk of bribery and maintain customer trust.
This e-learning course is especially designed for learners on the go. It provides you with the convenience of self-paced learning while allowing you to boost your competency and add value to your career.
Businesses the world over are facing and combatting the challenges that bribery and corruption poses to a brand’s trust and reputation. ISO 37001:2016 is designed to bring a culture of integrity and transparency into your organization.
This e-learning course, ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS) Awareness Course, introduces you to the ISO High Level Structure and the lessons in the course can be transferred into your organization to promote quality improvements as well as environmental and workforce safety.
Principali argomenti trattati
- Benefits of ABMS
- Key terms and definitions
- Structure of ISO 37001:2016
- ISO 37001 requirements (Clause 4-10):
- Context of Organization
- Performance Evaluation
Durata accesso365 Days
- Any personnel involved in developing, implementing, maintaining, or auditing an Anti-bribery management system
- Any person seeking a better understanding of managing Anti-Bribery risks in their organisation
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 365 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 365 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at [email protected]
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
- Training material in PDF format, containing the slides projected during the course
- Notebook for didactic use (where provided), containing a copy of the rules necessary for the course, to be returned at the end of the course. In compliance with copyright, all the rules of the online courses can be provided for consultation only by accessing a dedicated portal. For a higher quality of teaching and preparation for exams (where applicable) it is recommended that participants purchase the reference standard directly on the official UNI store http://store.uni.com/catalogo/index.php/ or request one copy within your organization.