Csatlakozzon elkötelezett szakértői csapatunkhoz!
At TÜV SÜD we are passionate about technology. Innovations impact our daily lives in countless ways, and we are dedicated to being a part of that progress. We test, we audit, we inspect, we advise. We never stop challenging ourselves for the safety of society and its people. We breathe technology, we strive for professional excellence, and we leave a mark. We take the future into our hands. We are TÜV SÜD.
Established more than 150 years ago in Germany, TÜV SÜD is a leading global provider of technical services with more than 25.000 highly skilled employees across 1,000 offices worldwide. ÉMI-TÜV SÜD Kft. is one of Hungary’s market-leading certification companies that provides high quality services in the field of testing, inspection, auditing and certification for more than 25 years. Our Product Service Division is part of the global organization carries out its expert activities not only on the Hungarian market but also internationally.
Into our team of experts, we are looking for a dynamic
who will be responsible for managing the Division’s sales process, strengthening and maintaining business relations, finding and acquiring new markets, listening to needs of our customers and choose the best solution, while promoting and following the company culture and vision.
• Generate leads via market research on specific service needs (testing, regulatory, etc.) identified by a Business Development strategy;
• Initiate telephone and email contact with prospective clients using outbound lead generation techniques;
• Cold call prospects & customers / schedule visits for Account Executives;
• Proactively engage with marketing / sales plan including e-mail blasts, letter campaigns and phone calls;
• Conduct initial screening of potential sales opportunities, identification of valid leads, follow-up and coordination with sales management;
• Maintainlog of contacts and business development activities in CRM;
• Work with international Business Development and Sales Team and with Technical Experts to develop and improve scripting; deliver prepared script.
• College or university degree
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer-focused, enthusiastic attitude, outstanding relationship-building ability
• Proactivity and creative approach
• Strong focus on continuous development, ready to learn and take new challenges,
• Teamplayer attitude
• Native Hungarian and Fluent English (verbal and written)
• Driving license „B”
• Technical education (chemistry, enviromental engineering or similar)
• German or other Eastern European language is an advantage
• Have an overview on the Central European sales market
• company car, laptop, mobile
• bonus, cafeteria
• stabile employer
• well known company on the international market
• opportunity to grow into a regional sales position
Szentendre, Budapest (IV.)
For application please send us your English CV to [email protected].
Tartózkodási hely kiválasztása
Bosnia and Herzegovina