Unleash the Power of Industry 4.0
Manufacturers have acknowledged the business benefits of Industry 4.0, but many don’t know how to get started, or lack the skills and knowledge to do so. This is the manufacturer’s challenge.
The first step to a successful introduction of digital technologies requires an understanding of key I4.0 principles, concepts, technologies and their practical implementation requirements. Does your organisation have the knowledge and skills it needs to transform fully?
TÜV SÜD Digital Service gives you the training you need to start, scale, and sustain your Industry 4.0 transformation.
Critical I4.0 concepts
- Introduction to Smart Industry Readiness Index – A Foundational Overview
- Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) Assessor Training – Certification
- Artificial Intelligence Quality Management – Technologies and Standards
- Data Analytics for Process Industries – Tools and Techniques
- Asset Performance Management – Concept and Strategy
- Fundamentals of Additive Manufacturing (AM) – A Foundational Overview
- IIOT System Quality – Implementation Frameworks and Trustworthy Data
- Industry 4.0 Cyber Security Management for Operational Level – Implementation Guide
- Industry 4.0 Fundamentals - Principles and Technologies
- Lean and Digitalisation – Concepts and Technologies
- Manufacturing Execution System 4.0 – Applications, Technologies and Benefit
- Robotics for Industrial Application – Technologies and Standards
- Warehouse 4.0 – Technologies and Implementation
- Fundamentals of Change Management for Industry 4.0 – Overview and Methodologies
Introduction to Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) – A Foundational Overview
Acquire fundamental knowledge of the
Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) and the application of its framework and
tools to help organisations embark on their first step in I4.0 transformation.
Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) Assessor Training – Certification
Be a certified SIRI assessor covering industry 4.0, SIRI’s frameworks,
business consulting and the methodology for conducting a SIRI Assessment.
Artificial Intelligence Quality Management – Technologies and Standards
Acquire essential knowledge to select
matching AI technology for a given industrial application, avoid costly
pitfalls, and successfully manage the entire life cycle of an AI system.
Data Analytics for Process Industries – Tools and Techniques
Learn the foundation for data handling
from manufacturing information systems and key data analytic techniques.
Asset Performance Management – Concept and Strategy
Learn Asset Performance Management (APM) concepts and
approaches and leverage it to reduce unplanned downtime, decrease maintenance
costs, and reduce risks.
Industry 4.0 Fundamentals - Principles and Technologies
Learn the key principles and technologies of Industry 4.0
and an introduction to Smart industry Readiness Index (SIRI).
Lean and Digitalisation – Concepts and Technologies
Learn the fundamentals, implementation approach, enabling technologies, benefits
and industry use cases and best practices of lean and digitalisation.
Manufacturing Execution System (MES) 4.0 – Applications, Technologies, and Benefit
Gain fundamental knowledge of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to
meet business objectives and its importance to an organization’s Industry 4.0 journey.
Fundamentals of Additive Manufacturing (AM) – A Foundational Overview
additive manufacturing (AM) technologies, their differentiation from
long-established manufacturing processes.
IIOT System Quality – Implementation Frameworks and Trustworthy Data
Acquire essential knowledge of IIoT,
the alignment of IIoT and business strategy, and maintaining IIoT data
Industry 4.0 Cyber Security Management for Operational Level – Implementation Guide
Increase cyber awareness with an understanding of cyber
threats, vulnerabilities, practices to ensure cyber resilience for I4.0
adoption and implement practices for operational continuity.
Robotics for Industrial Application – Technologies and Standards
Gain knowledge and insights on the
current and upcoming technologies, regulations and standards for building robotic systems for
Warehouse 4.0 – Technologies and Implementation
Learn the enabling technologies,
opportunities and challenges to transform a traditional warehouse into a
Fundamentals of Change Management for Industry 4.0 – Overview and Methodologies
Learn the methodology to plan, execute and sustain a
successful digital transformation in your organization.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina