Client name: deichmann
Industry: Apparel & Textile
Profile: Europe's largest retailer of footwear and accessories.
Business challenge: Assuring that finished footwear products from third-party manufacturers meet regulatory requirements as well as the company’s exacting standards regarding the use of restricted chemicals and other substances that could be harmful to consumers.
- Restricted Substances List (RSL) monitoring and testing for most of the company’s contract manufacturers.
- Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) certification for Deichmann's suppliers, consistent with the company's long-standing commitment to social responsibility.
- TÜV SÜD “Tested for Fit” Certification Mark for children's shoes, assuring consumers that the shoes they bought for their children are reliably-sized.
- Ensure that Deichmann retail stores continuously provide consumers with an ever-changing array of quality footwear products that have been tested for safety.
- Timely assessment of finished products, reducing time to market.