PAVING THE WAY FOR A SAFER AND MORE SUSTAINABLE FUTURE WITH NEW ENERGY Mobility SOLUTIONS
- New energy vehicles (NEVs) are vital in reducing carbon emissions and enhancing air quality for a cleaner and more sustainable future.
- Widespread adoption of NEVs relies on the development and deployment of safe, reliable, and high-performance battery solutions.
- TÜV SÜD is dedicated to ensuring the safety and quality of batteries, contributing to a sustainable future for mobility.
THE IMPORTANCE OF BATTERY Safety
- Batteries and subsystems, including connections and cooling systems, deteriorate over their service life, leading to potential performance loss or total failure.
- The varied sizes, shapes, weights, and chemical compositions of EV batteries necessitate thorough EV battery testing to verify performance, durability, and safety.
TÜV SÜD IS YOUR PARTNER FOR Bringing your new energy vehicle solutions safely on the roads
TÜV SÜD supports you with extensive global experience in the safe implementation of EV solutions, from the earliest blueprints to market commercialisation. We provide comprehensive e-mobility services to help you meet the safety requirements of electric vehicles, the batteries and the charging infrastructure. With our globally accredited laboratories (DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025, TISAX) in Europe, North America and Asia, our global expert teams can assist you in testing your products and overcoming existing challenges.
TÜV SÜD offers a broad portfolio of EV solutions for battery, fuel cell, electric and hybrid vehicles, as well as their infrastructures. As a one-stop service provider, we provide various services, such as:
- Guidance and expertise through development phases, offering expertise, testing capabilities, and knowledge of global standards and market requirements
- Knowledge, testing, inspection and certification services that ensure your products meet all requirements and regulations
- Component and system testing and certification
- Battery testing across performance classes, including in-car testing, failure analysis, and customised testing procedures tailored to individual needs
- Full-vehicle homologation and compliance services
Partner with us on the journey to pave the way for the successful electrification of the transport system.