Pre-compliance for Information Technology Equipment
Product Safety Pre-Compliance Design Review
The regulatory and engineering experts at TÜV SÜD can save you time and money by getting involved early in the design phase to prevent design errors that will lead to non-conformance. A little effort on the front end can help to ensure the product is ready for market on time.
Why a Product Safety Pre-Compliance Design Review?
- Identify all applicable testing standards.
- Review certification requirements.
- Review of critical components.
- Determine the best approach to minimize re-testing.
- Review and edit product documentation.
- Avoid redesign late in the product development phase.
*Receive a Technical Report deliverable outlining your Design Review Details.
These are possible applicable standards, the exact regulations will be identified during pre-compliance review:
- IEC/EN/UL/CSA 62368: Audio/video equipment: This applies to electrical and electronic equipment within the field of audio, video, information and communication and business and office machines with a rate voltage not exceeding 600 V. Including components and subassemblies intended for incorporation in this equipment, external power supply units intended to supply other equipment within scope of this part of IEC 62368, and accessories intended to be used with equipment within the scope of this part of IEC 62368.