Auditing Integrated Management Systems
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
Students will leave the class with the following knowledge and skills:
- An understanding of the core elements of specified ISO standards
- An understanding of how to create an integrated management system
- Students will leave qualified to audit integrated systems
- This course is designed for individuals involved with management systems.
- Attendees should have a need to learn what it means to work with an integrated management system.
Day 1—Overview and Review
- Introduction to Integrated Management Systems
- Review: Standards
- Standards Comparative Analysis—Similarities and Differences between Standards
Day 2—Audit Process
- Initiating an audit
- Document Review
- Audit Plan
- Audit Work Documents
- Opening Meeting
- Execute the audit
- Documenting Non-conformities
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Report
- Audit Follow-up
An integrated management system (IMS) is a holistic approach to quality management systems (QMS) that combines multiple aspects of an organization’s performance in order to meet the requirements of several management system standards. Simultaneously meeting the requirements of multiple management system standards puts a significant strain on an organization’s resources. Instead of streamlining processes and resources, this creates unnecessary duplication of effort and budget allocation.
An IMS increases efficiencies through the use of simplified processes and documentation, thereby reducing risk, lowering effort duplication, improving system performance, and reducing costs. IMS certification means that certification for multiple management system standards is usually evaluated in a single, comprehensive audit. Organizations spend less time preparing for audits and responding to their findings, significantly reducing the overall investment of time and money.
The courses are aimed to transfer essential knowledge and skills of an internal audit process based on Quality, Environmental, and Occupational Health & Safety. Specific management systems can be requested as the course focus prior to the start of class.
TÜV SÜD has achieved Exemplar Global Accreditation as a Recognized Training Provider. This accreditation confirms our commitment to providing the highest quality services and demonstrates our expertise in our industry.
As a professional, it's important to have recognition for your skills and knowledge. Exemplar Global Accreditation provides this recognition, giving you a competitive edge in the marketplace. With over 30 years of experience building certification programs, Exemplar Global is the leading authority in accreditation for the conformity community.
As a student of an Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider (RTP) course, you are eligible to receive:
- Access to Exemplar LINK
- 12-months of exclusive benefits including:
- One self-coaching assessment
- Extended learning content
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional liability insurance
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- The chance to look into alternatives for employment and career advancement
- A TÜV SÜD / Exemplar Global Graduate Certificate
At TÜV SÜD, we believe in maximizing your career and providing you with the tools you need to succeed. Our Exemplar Global Accreditation is a testament to our commitment to excellence and our commitment to helping you succeed.Learn more about TÜV SÜD's Exemplar Global Accreditation today
- Instructor-led in a virtual classroom
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Instructor-led training in a virtual classroom. This means the course is Live Online. Participants will learn through online teaching. Lectures, case studies, group exercises, discussions, problem solving, examples with explanation, assignments and/or quizzes happen in the virtual classroom training. Participants need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location. Each module is delivered live using webinar technology, creating a virtual classroom learning environment. Live sessions provide you with direct access to the trainer so you can ask questions, understand complex concepts and share ideas with peers. Webcam and microphone are REQUIRED to interact with the instructor and/or other participants.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD. With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.