ISO 9001:2015 Awareness
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
At the end of this training, participants will:
- Identify the benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Explain the key terms, definitions and requirements of the standard
- Grasp the significance of organizational context, leadership and adopting a risk-based approach
- Management representatives
- ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members
- Lead QMS Auditors & Internal QMS Auditors
- Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating and ISO 9001 conformance
- ISO 9001 History
- Benefits of Quality Management Systems
- Key Terms and Definitions
- High Level Structure
- Quality Management Principles
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015 requirements (Clause 4 - 10)
- Conversion Process and Timeline
ISO 9001 is the world’s most widely adopted quality management system (QMS) standard. Find out how you can help your organization to improve customer satisfaction by providing consistent, good quality products and services.
This course helps participants to learn the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS). The goal of a Quality Management System is to improve customer satisfaction, increase efficiency and effectiveness, and reduce costs. It is an ongoing process that involves all employees and can be applied to all types of businesses and industries. A Quality Management System can help a company to identify and manage risks, improve processes, and increase customer satisfaction.
TÜV SÜD has achieved Exemplar Global Accreditation as a Recognized Training Provider. This accreditation confirms our commitment to providing the highest quality services and demonstrates our expertise in our industry.
As a professional, it's important to have recognition for your skills and knowledge. Exemplar Global Accreditation provides this recognition, giving you a competitive edge in the marketplace. With over 30 years of experience building certification programs, Exemplar Global is the leading authority in accreditation for the conformity community.
As a student of an Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider (RTP) course, you are eligible to receive:
- Access to Exemplar LINK
- 12-months of exclusive benefits including:
- One self-coaching assessment
- Extended learning content
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional liability insurance
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- The chance to look into alternatives for employment and career advancement
- A TÜV SÜD / Exemplar Global Graduate Certificate
At TÜV SÜD, we believe in maximizing your career and providing you with the tools you need to succeed. Our Exemplar Global Accreditation is a testament to our commitment to excellence and our commitment to helping you succeed.
- Instructor-led in a virtual classroom
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Upon completion, you will receive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on ISO 9001:2015 Awareness.
Instructor-led training in a virtual classroom. This means the course is Live Online. Participants will learn through online teaching. Lectures, case studies, group exercises, discussions, problem solving, examples with explanation, assignments and/or quizzes happen in the virtual classroom training. Participants need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location. Each module is delivered live using webinar technology, creating a virtual classroom learning environment. Live sessions provide you with direct access to the trainer so you can ask questions, understand complex concepts and share ideas with peers. Webcam and microphone are REQUIRED to interact with the instructor and/or other participants.
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.