ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Information Security Management System ISMS Internal Auditor Training
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
At the end of this training, participant will:
- Enhancement of skills and knowledge
- Be enabled to provide valuable insights to the management with regards to ISMS
- Be enabled to add value as an auditor by presenting audit findings that will help in improving the overall ISMS
- Enables you to improve your career prospects worldwide
- Internal auditors and professionals who are interested in assessing the information security management system framework within an organisation
- Personnel who want to pursue an auditing career in information security
- Project managers or consultants responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving Information Security Management Systems within an organisation
- Top Management (IT Head, CISO etc.) and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Understanding the purpose of an Information Security Management System and the processes involved in establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an ISMS
- Applying PDCA approach to information security management processes
- Understanding the role and skills required by an auditor to perform effective audits
- Understanding auditing concepts, auditing principles
- Understanding the competencies required for an auditor to perform audits
- Understanding the various methods of auditor evaluation
- Understanding the activities involved in the audit phases (i.e. planning, conducting, reporting and follow up) in accordance with ISO 19011
This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
ISO/IEC 27001:2022 international standard specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining, and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organisation. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organisation.
Information being a valuable asset and a building block is a key to the growth of any organisation. Information needs to be suitably protected like any other important business asset. In the modern world, this asset becomes crucial for success and maintaining the credibility of the organisation. If this asset is compromised then the organisation may have to face various threats and risks like brand image erosion, business disruption, financial and productivity loss, etc. On the other side, information security also maximises return on investments, minimises business risks, and increases business opportunities.
Our training course is structured to provide an understanding of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements blended with case studies, exercises, and role play where a participant will be equipped with the knowledge and skills which are needed to assess the Information Security Management System (ISMS) of an organisation.
TÜV SÜD has achieved Exemplar Global Accreditation as a Recognized Training Provider. This accreditation confirms our commitment to providing the highest quality services and demonstrates our expertise in our industry.
As a professional, it's important to have recognition for your skills and knowledge. Exemplar Global Accreditation provides this recognition, giving you a competitive edge in the marketplace. With over 30 years of experience building certification programs, Exemplar Global is the leading authority in accreditation for the conformity community.
As a student of an Exemplar Global Recognized Training Provider (RTP) course, you are eligible to receive:
- Access to Exemplar LINK
- 12-months of exclusive benefits including:
- One self-coaching assessment
- Extended learning content
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional liability insurance
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- The chance to look into alternatives for employment and career advancement
- A TÜV SÜD / Exemplar Global Graduate Certificate
At TÜV SÜD, we believe in maximizing your career and providing you with the tools you need to succeed. Our Exemplar Global Accreditation is a testament to our commitment to excellence and our commitment to helping you succeed.Learn more about TÜV SÜD's Exemplar Global Accreditation today
- Instructor-led in a virtual classroom
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Candidates will be assessed through an objective based written examination (open book) at the end of the course. Exam duration is for 90 minutes. Minimum passing criteria is 60%.
Candidates who scores 60% or more in the online examination will be issued a TÜV SÜD certificate. Unsuccessful candidates will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Knowledge on awareness on ISMS would be an added advantage.