The final version for ISO 26262 Edition 2 is already released. Content is likely to change until the final version, which is expected to be adopted in 2019. Time to deal with changes concerning the first edition of the standard from the year 2011. In addition to two completely new parts Edition 2 comes up with many improvements, concretizations and new examples, which were derived from the experiences in the practical application of the standard in the first years. The 1-day course provides an overview of the relevant changes in Edition 2 and illustrates their possible implementation with the help of examples.
- Enhance your efficiency – with training courses linking theory with practical experience in the area of functional safety.
- Minimise risks – by keeping your employees up to date with regard to standards and regulations in science and technology, thus enabling them to identify problems before your operations are affected. Avoid product recalls and loss of reputation by applying an optimised tailored process.
- Gain competitive edge – by applying your knowledge of the diverse roles throughout the safety life-cycle, in order to develop the best solutions for you and your customers.
Who Will Benefit?
Managers, safety managers, software developers, hardware developers, project leaders, quality representatives, test engineers and all who have experience in ISO 26262 projects of the 1st Edition.
- General overview of the new features of ISO 26262 Edition 2
- Presentation of the new volume 12 for motorcycles
- Presentation of the new volume 11 for semiconductor development
- Changed requirements in Volumes 2-9
- New alternative solutions
- Examples of implementation
09:00 AM – 04:15 PM