Developing a plan to keep selling into the EU market ahead of the MDR deadline
Compliance with the European Medical Device Regulation (MDR) by May 26, 2020 is mandatory for medical device companies that want to sell their products into the European marketplace. Is your company prepared to meet this deadline?
Join TÜV SÜD's Dr. Bassil Akra, Vice President, Strategic Business Development, Global Medical Health Services (MHS), and other leading global experts at a two day workshop organized by Xavier Health to discover practical solutions and proven strategies to comply with this time-sensitive regulation.
• New Discoveries and Moving Forward
• Advanced Strategies to Effectively Work with Notified Bodies
• Insightful Game Plans for Compiling the Data Required to Certify Your Products (presented by Dr. Akra)
• Strategic Product Portfolio Assessment
• Supply Chain and Distribution Chain Impact
• EUDAMED and Unique Device Identifier Requirements
• Effective Post-Market Surveillance
• Navigating the Gray: Developing Successful Solutions
• Affecting Improvement Across Your Enterprise
• Fireside Chat with the Experts
Thursday, November 21, 2019
Friday, November 22, 2019
1624 Herald Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45207
Click the button below for extended event details including registration options:
Note: link to event organizer XavierHealth.org will open in a new window.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina